Table of Contents
About Phaedra Parks:-
One of the highest rated shows on the network, “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” is a popular reality series on Bravo that starred Phaedra Parks. The show is currently in its ninth season. In addition, Parks has a prosperous career as an author, businesswoman, motivational speaker, lawyer, and social activist.
Parks practices law in the fields of entertainment, intellectual property rights, and criminal and civil litigation. He is the managing partner of The Parks Group, an Atlanta-based legal firm.She is actively involved in the Atlanta legal community and has represented high-profile and celebrity clients. She has held positions on the American Bar Association advisory board and as president of the Gate City Bar Association.
Parks has been a legal analyst on-air for NBC, Fox, CNN, truth, EXTRA, and Entertainment Tonight. She has also been quoted in numerous publications, such as Newsweek, People, and The New York Times, on legal matters.Parks is an ardent social activist who never stops fighting for African-American boys. She works with communities across the country to emphasize the value of positive male role models in the lives of black boys through her nonprofit organization, Save Our Sons. She has interacted with the families of Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, and other individuals who have suffered from violence and senseless deaths. Parks is a frequent visitor to Washington, D.C., where she collaborates with Congressmen to carry out programs that give opportunities for young people who are at risk. And Parks is vocal about civil rights issues and has traveled to cities to combat social injustices, including Flint, Michigan, and Selma, Alabama.
Career of Phaedra Parks:-
- Parks debuted in The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s inaugural season, which aired in 2010. She had already established a prosperous legal career and ran The Parks Group, her own legal practice. She had the privilege of representing several well-known public figures during her career, including Bobby Brown.
- She received the 2006 “Attorney of the Year” award. She has also held positions on the UGH Law School Board, the Grammy Recording Board, the Georgia Law School Alumni Council, and G-Capt.
- 2013 saw the release of Parks’s first book, Secrets of the Southern Belle: How to Be Nice, Work Hard, Look Pretty, Have Fun, and Never Have an Off Moment.
- 2020 saw Parks and her then-boyfriend Medina Islam appear on Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’s second season premiere. Her acting debut came in the October 2021 Fallback anthology series Covenant, which featured eight episodes.
- In 2022, Parks made her main cast debut on THUG. She also portrayed a friend of housewife Caroline Brooks in a regular guest role during the first season of The Real Housewives of Dubai. Shearer Whitfield revealed that Parks filmed at her fashion show for Season 14 of Real Housewives of Atlanta, but the Parks-related segments were never shown.
- Sheree Whitfield revealed that Parks filmed at her fashion show for Season 13 of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Executive producer Andy Cohen of RHOA said he would love to have Parks return to the show in a regular capacity after she was fired from the show in 2017. Rumors that Parks would return to RHOA full-time were sparked by this statement.
- Her TV appearances on THUG, RHOA, and RHODE are reportedly intended to gauge audience reception of her potential return to Bravo. If Phaedra Parks returns to RHOA, Randi Burrs has stated that she will leave the show.
You may like for other entertement click here
Bio of Apollo Nita:-
On November 19, 1978, Apollo Nita was born in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. Katrina Too hey is his mother. Nita was raised in poverty, as was her older sister Everett Nita. With German and Afro-American ancestry, he holds American citizenship. Nita is a recent high school graduate who began working as a car repossession man.
Prior to meeting Phaedra Parks, his ex-wife, Nita was an ordinary man. As the former spouse of the American lawyer, mortician, producer, and actress, he gained notoriety. After dating for some time, they tied the knot on November 1, 2009. The two sons of the former couple are named Dylan and Ayden Nita. In 2010, Nita and his former spouse made an appearance on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” He was the star of
“Bethany” in 2014 and “Home & Family” in 2013. Nita and his ex-wife co-founded the fitness business Shine Body.
He is currently seeing Sheri en Al mufti, also known as Queen Sheri en, a real estate investor and realtor from Jordan. They keep posting each other’s pictures on their individual social media pages. In 2017, Nita made Al mufti a proposal.
There is no animosity between Phaedra Parks and Apollo’s return to the “RHOA” in her absence:-
“Hope he makes some money hanging out with Sheree, honey.” He can buy these kids some shoes and Chick-feel-A, honey,” she replied, laughing along with Andy Cohen. “Spend time with Sheree. Spend time with Nick. Spend time with whoever you must in order to receive payment.There is no animosity between Phaedra Parks and Apollo’s return to the “RHOA” in her absence. “Honey, he’s hanging out with Sheree. In case it brings him any money. He can buy these kids some shoes and Chick-feel-A, honey,” she replied, laughing along with Andy Cohen. “Spend time with Sheree.
The rumor that Phaedra Parks’ ex-husband Apollo Nita will be talking about their divorce on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” has her inner circle unhappy.During her brief appearance on the Bravo reality show on August 28, the 43-year-old former prisoner made fun of 48-year-old Parks during a scene involving her former co-star Sheree Whitfield.A person close to Parks tells Page Six exclusively, “Apollo has some nerve showing up and talking negatively about Phaedra when she’s done nothing but help him in his lifetime.” “Her friends are incensed.” The insider goes on to say that despite Phaedra paying all of his legal fees, he was nonetheless sent to prison due to his guilt. Forevermore, he will be indebted to her.”
For more information click here